Love Withdrawl Love Withdrawl

something really special about this one :)

me-the-Guy responds:

thank you, and yeah.... there is :D

NOVEMBER NOVEMBER

definitely has that justice vibe going!

id92 v2 id92 v2

that pad is so smooth, just perfect :O

id83 id83

Really got something special to it :O Really hope you finish this one :D

Chimerical Oceans Chimerical Oceans

I really love this, so much atmosphere and progression. I really hope you get scouted :) I already suggested that you do :)

luanchblox15 responds:

Thanks for the compliments, I hope I can make something better than this in the future, but for now, I seem to be having trouble with my creations.

Mkallux - Da Fuq? Mkallux - Da Fuq?

Very weird song haha.
I think 3.5 stars is appropriate because this song definitely has potential.

The main thing I would suggest is to add some more layers and add reverb (or more reverb) to some of the sounds. You need a thicker mix of sounds with more ambience to it.

The drums are a little weak but the drum pattern is quite good and they just need to be enhanced a little. Sidechaining might be something to look into as well.

The first introduced bass is pretty funny and strange. The patch itself is quite good but the way you used it is a little odd haha :D. If you used less pitch bending and made it a more constant sound with some punchy drums, everything else would fall into place.

The bass at 0:55 is damn good, and with some sidechaining would work very well.

The funny sound at 0:41 is surprisingly nice but would sound much better amongst other sounds, here it is only accompanied by the drums (something to generally avoid).

The vocal chops feel very uncomfortable in the way that they have been implemented. Again, if they were layered with other deeper sounds they would sound great in a drop.

The transitions are a little weak at times but certainly better than a lot of Newgrounds entries :P.

Overall, really nice track with room for improvement.

(This is my first detailed review like this sorry if it's a bit harsh :P)

MkalluxMusic responds:

Thanks for the review but I am confused on what you mean by "pitch bending" as there is none :P

Orogenesis (Original Mix) Orogenesis (Original Mix)

It's a really nice and interesting approach to drumstep.
You did an excellent job of mastering and mixing such sharp and distorted sounds.
It still sounds slightly messy, but this is a great effort :)

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks :D

Supernova Supernova

You make such great atmosphere with your music. The subtle backing layers are incredibly powerful. Fantastic work! The songs maintains interest throughout even with the very long introduction.

Quick question: How long did this take to make? It sounds like over 20 hours of work.

Cursedsnake responds:

Thanks :3
12h 7mins

Supernova - preview Supernova - preview

Amazing (4 minute wtfff) preview! Really looking forward to the whole version. I know it will be great :)

Ramos-MagicTouch Ramos-MagicTouch

If you want this in GD scout this guy, otherwise it can't be used.